Thursday, March 17, 2011

A woman of few words...

I'm a woman of few words tonight. I've wracked my brain as to what I should write about, but there's not a centralized thing I can focus my brain on right now. All I know is....I want my husband. That's it. I just want my husband back. I want to be able to hold him, I want to go to sleep beside him, feeling his heartbeat and knowing he's safely beside me and that he WILL be there in the morning. This all still seems like a dream to me. Almost down to single digits until I see my husband, until I'm complete again, it feels all too surreal. Someone please pinch me. All I know at this very moment in time, I just want my husband back.

I've been going through all of our old pictures, these pictures, these memories is exactly what has gotten me through all of my lonely nights.

Look at that smile...I miss that gorgeous smile.


I miss those amazing kisses.


I miss us.


I miss holding his hand.


I miss that embrace.


I miss all the little things, I never thought that they'd mean everything. 
Yeah, I miss you and I wish you were here.

Good night handsome, another lonely night conquered.

Mrs. Truelove<3

No comments:

Post a Comment