Sunday, March 20, 2011

All you need is love..

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”


There couldn't be more truth in that quote. I know if it wasn't for my husband, the love he has for me and the love that we share, there is not a chance I would have gotten through this deployment. It was that love that gave me the strength to get up and get on to the next day, and it was the love I have for him that gave me the courage to face all of the fears, the nights that are so lonely it haunts you, and all of the tears that come at the sight of a letter from that far away land or the image of a Marine on the television that develops a pit in the bottom of your stomach. No matter what it was, the love that we share is what got not only me, but him through this as well.

The past few days have been stress filled and it's not been fun at all. The future, the unknown, it's all a little terrifying in ways. What am I going to do? Am I going to be good at it? Is my husband going to be proud of me? How's it going to happen? All questions that run through my head. When I finally get outside of my head and calm myself down, I know that everything is going to be fine because...all you need is love. I have that love. I have my husband. That's all I need to get me through this life. We can do it and we will do it. I can't wait to ride out this journey of life with my husband by my side, hand in hand. He makes me the best person I can be, he supports me in all of my hopes and dreams, he's the reason for all of my hopes and dreams and for that I am eternally grateful.

Today's a great day. Single digits baby, single digits until our puzzle is complete again =) I CANNOT WAIT to hold my husband again!! Almost here, thank you Lord!

Mrs. Truelove<3

No comments:

Post a Comment