Thursday, February 10, 2011

And the loneliness strikes again.

It will hit you like a ton of bricks and in the matter of seconds.

I miss him, so much, more than anyone could possibly imagine. I had to go to the hospital today, Callie was admitted into the hospital with Pneumonia. Poor thing, I hate to see her cry and hardly being able to breathe. It took me back to when Kelley about lost her life during pregnancy back when Alex was in boot camp. That was such a hard time because all I wanted was to feel his arms around me telling me everything was going to be okay. He has that way of making the world disappear and letting me know that everything is going to be okay, because he's there. God, I miss that man.

I'm so ready for him to be home, for us to really start our life and our family. To not have the thought of a the next time he's going to leave me hanging in the back of my mind. I know that added a lot of stress to the both of us after we got married. But I am so proud of him for everything that he is doing and I love him with every fiber in my body, more and more every single day. I'm so excited to start our family =) Kids are definitely my passion in life and Alex helped me to see that. I have always loved kids, I have always wanted to be a young mother, a mother that has an undeniable bond with their children. Alex only strengthened that desire when he came into my life. It was no longer I just wanted to be a mother, it was the feeling of having OUR children and raising them together, side by side, rocking out on the front porch as we watched our kids play in the yard. I can't wait for that moment when I tell him we are expecting and to see that huge grin on his face, one that I will never ever forget. I can't wait to have him talking to my belly, to see the excitement on his face as we hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time or when he feels the baby kicking in my stomach and watching him be the most amazing father alongside being the most amazing husband on earth.<3 I have heard so many people say that if you get married young, you're wasting your life or you're throwing your dreams away. It's actually quite the opposite. I didn't live until I was with him. I'm not throwing my dreams out because he is my dream come true. He pushes me to live out my dream, he encourages me every step of the way. Not to mention, we just dream up more dreams...together<3

We are almost done with this craziness. And I am undeniably excited to hold my handsome husband again. To start our lives, to wake up to him every day, to see that smile beyond the telephone again, and to be the best wife ever.

This is Anna's Valentine's Day card to us =) What can I say, he's my hero

See you soon, handsome.


No comments:

Post a Comment