Friday, February 11, 2011

Anxiousness will be the death of me..


I think if I watch another homecoming video, I may pass out from an extreme anxiety attack. We use to sit in bed and watch homecoming videos every night before we went to bed. I'm not sure how he felt about them, but I know that I was aching inside. I was already longing for that moment, the moment where your eyes connect for the first time in 7 months, that first touch where it's like a wave of electricity going through your body. The first feel of that embrace, the one that you had longed for every night as you went to bed, knowing that even though you would wake up a day closer to it, it still wouldn't be there...YET.  I already longed for that feeling of completeness again, because no matter which way you look at it, half of my heart and soul really is in Afghanistan with him, he takes it wherever he goes. And with every new video I watch on youtube or every homecoming picture I see on facebook, I get more and more anxious to have my husband home with me again. I long for that feeling, even more, every single day. 

I'm a quote freak, I love quotes. I found one today that read: "Real love is when you go through the toughest storm and find yourself still holding hands when you come out." I would definitely say this has been the toughest storm that we have endured yet, but we are still trucking on hand in hand. That's how it will always be, you and me. I promised you forever, through the good and the bad; not just the happy but the sad. I have to say that I am so proud of us, I, of course, never doubted for a second that we could do it, but that moment when I jump into his arms and melt like jello will be the best feeling for many reasons. We can finally breathe a sigh of relief and say "we did it." WE...not you, not me, but WE. That's how it will be for the rest of our lives. I'm not sure what the rest of this life will throw at us, but I know we can conquer it together..hand in hand!

Almost done, see you soon handsome<3

Mrs. Truelove<3

No comments:

Post a Comment