Monday, February 28, 2011

The best part of me is you

Guess whaaaaaaaat!?!

Today is the last day of February...THAT'S WHAT!

Yes, that is a very, very, very exciting thing to be saying; this means that I get my husband home soon, and I for one, cannot wait until I can lay in bed with him next to me again. So Megan came down Thursday and left today. It was great having her here. I'm pretty sure every other sentence out of our mouths was "I can't wait until my husband is home." and believe me, there couldn't be more truth in that statement. Besides that, all we could talk about was our husbands; the way they look, the way they talk, the things that we love and the distance that we hate. And with every word, I smiled. I smiled because my husband is my life. He's my world and before I met him I never thought it was even possible to love someone or to be loved be someone as much as I love him and the amazing love that he has for me.

On the one day that he told me not to expect a phone call, he called me<3 It was perfectly amazing waking up to that voice and seeing that number pop up on my phone. I'm telling you, even when he's not trying, that boy truly amazes me. haha I remember when him and I first started dating, I would go to school and tell my friend about him and literally the only adjective I could use to explain him was "amazing". That feeling has yet to fade; and I honestly, without a doubt, cannot ever see the day that I don't look at him as if he's the person that hung the moon, because in my eyes, he always will be.

Ohhhh lord, all of these mushy feelings....I love them. I love my husband, I love everything he is, everything he wants to be, all his dreams, all his hopes, I love who he makes me, who he makes me want to be. I love our life. Yeah, people probably think it's crazy to love a lifestyle that takes your husband away from you for 7+ months at a time...and yeah...it probably is. But I love our life because its OUR life and that means more than anything in this world to me. He is the best part of me.

Goodbye February, now onto my husband. Bring it March...I'm ready for you.

Mrs. Truelove<3

P.S. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment