Saturday, March 12, 2011

7000 miles between

For the past seven months there has been 7000 miles between the two halves of my heart. It has been a long, lonely, painful seven months and they are slowly coming to an end. Communication has greatly picked up between my husband and I and I love every second of it. It's amazing to get three phone calls in a row after going weeks without hearing anything the past 6 1/2 months. I can't even begin to explain the feeling when I got a call at 5:16am saying "I won't be able to call for a few days, I love you, I'll talk to you soon.", only to get a call a few hours later saying "I had some extra time and I just wanted to call and tell you that I love you." =) Yes, I will never be able to put into words the way that felt. Truly amazing though =)

He's almost in the safe zone. THANK GOD! He will be out of harms way and into my arms shortly. Although, it seems as if time has stood still the past few days, it's rather frustrating. I'm to the point...well who am I kidding, I've been at this point the entirety of the deployment...where I just want my husband NOW. I am sick of the lonely nights, I'm sick of not being able to wake up beside him, I'm sick of not being able to hear his voice whenever I please or getting that wake up kiss in the morning. But, no matter how frustrating it is and no matter how impatient I am, time is passing by with every second and I'm just that much closer to being in his arms<3 I can't wait, I'll finally be complete again.

I love you so much babe! I'm so proud of you, more proud than you could ever know! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're my heart, my soul, my best friend and my hero. We are almost done.

"Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself." 

Mrs. Truelove<3

No comments:

Post a Comment